Write the name (or names) of an idol(s) in my askbox, and I’ll answer the question by their name!
Note: The answer doesn’t have to be an H!P idol.
- Sayumi - Which idol do you find cutest?
- Mizuki - What idol with no solo photobooks would you like to see release one?
- Erina - Which idol do you think would actually be a magical girl in an anime?
- Riho - Which idol would you dance with?
- Kanon - What idol would you do an impression of?
- Haruna - Which idol do you think is a closeted otaku?
- Ayumi - Who would your rival be if you were an idol?
- Masaki - Who would you want to direct an idol PV?
- Haruka - Which female idol could masquerade in a male idol group unnoticed?
- Sakura - If you were to be charged with making a setlist, who would you have sing a solo, and what would that song be?
- Saki - Who would make a good Captain of a pirate ship?
- Momoko - Which idol would you be willing to forgive for anything?
- Chinami - If you could do anything to your nails, how would you decorate them?
- Maasa - Who deserves their day in the spotlight most?
- Miyabi - Which idol is your fashion guru?
- Yurina -If there was an idol sports team, what sport would they play?
- Risako - If you could replace an idol’s shampoo with hair dye, which idol you you prank, and what color would you dye their hair?
- Maimi - What country would make the most interesting destination for a photobook?
- Saki - What kind of dance would you like to see an idol group try?
- Airi - What idol do you associate with mythical creatures or a character from folklore?
- Chisato - Who would you like to see cut their hair?
- Mai - Which young idols do you think will turn out the most different when grown up?
- Ayaka - If you could choose one idol to produce their own group, who would it be?
- Kanon - Which idol(s) do you associate with fairytail princesses?
- Kana - If you could, who would you have do a monologue in a song?
- Akari - Which idol do you like to see wearing shorts more than skirts?
- Rina - Which kenshuusei would you add to a group?
- Meimi - Which new idol do you think will get her big break as soon as they join their new group?
Juice = Juice
- Akari - Who do you think works well in a back-up role of an idol group?
- Yuka - Who was the most shocking addition to an idol group?
- Sayuki - Which idol did you think would be popular, but wasn’t?
- Karin - If you were tasked with creating a new idol group, which trainee would you build it around?
- Tomoko - What’s your go to idol song at karaoke?
Look how dramatically the other mantis falls.
We call ships ‘she’. We call our war machines ‘women’. We compare women to black widows and vipers. And you’re going to tell me it’s not ‘ladylike’ to scream, to take up space, to fight and demand respect and do whatever the hell I want. You’ve looked at nuclear bombs and been so in awe that you could only name them after women. Don’t try to downplay my power.
y’all. men assigning feminine pronouns to literal objects does not mean they respect us and think we are powerful. it means they feel like they own us just like they do a damn boat.